The 2oohr Program
Immerse yourself in:
- Learning to apply Yogic theory and practice to our modern world as a tool for managing the ups and downs of life
- Holistic self-discovery to align with your truth, passionate creativity, and inner strength
- Starting a new chapter of life rooted in mindfulness, compassion, and loving awareness
- Embracing seasonal wellness + wisdom, including natural rhythms like the lunar cycle, and transformative ancient practices like personal astrology and Ayurveda
- Holistic Self Care to empower and harmonize the intricate layers of your whole being, with an emphasis on your emotional, spiritual, intellectual, and physical wellness
- The invisible (and yet incredibly significant) world of energy and how we can work with conscious awareness to nurture our own emotional intelligence and wellbeing
- Community connection that focuses on collective care and your willingness to participate whole heartedly in reducing the suffering of yourself and others
- Enjoying life! Enjoying your time and company. Enjoying your body! Enjoying your unique energy and purpose. Enjoying simply being.
- Complete all modules
- Teach Community Class
- Written Exam
- Take 25 yoga classes at the studio
Included in your Training
All 200 hour trainings include:
- Supplemental digital materials including digital handbooks, worksheets, and self-discovery prompts
- Signature class sequencing outlines
- Access to our virtual library of instructional classes, including dozens of asana alignment tutorials and self-care practices
- Unlimited class pass to studio, streaming, and on demand classes
- Special invitation to some of our most beloved studio workshops including Spring Equinox Celebration and Outdoor Full Moon Yoga on the grounds of the Yardley studio.
- A goodie bag filled with Peacock lifestyle goodies.
- Sincere and serious TLC!
2023 Winter/Spring Session
Full Yoga Alliance Approved Curriculum
• in-person instruction
• recorded immersions
• mentorship meeting
• written exam
• unlimited yoga classes and Peacocktv
Thursdays,7:15-9:15pm Saturdays, 12-6pm + Sundays, 1pm-6pm
Full Tuition: $3,250 paid in full by March 1,2023
Payment Plan: $3450,three payments of $1,150 to be paid March 1, April 1, and May 1, 2023