The 2oohr Program
Immerse yourself in:
- Learning to apply Yogic theory and practice to our modern world as a tool for managing the ups and downs of life
- Holistic self-discovery to align with your truth, passionate creativity, and inner strength
- Starting a new chapter of life rooted in mindfulness, compassion, and loving awareness
- Embracing seasonal wellness + wisdom, including natural rhythms like the lunar cycle, and transformative ancient practices like personal astrology and Ayurveda
- Holistic Self Care to empower and harmonize the intricate layers of your whole being, with an emphasis on your emotional, spiritual, intellectual, and physical wellness
- The invisible (and yet incredibly significant) world of energy and how we can work with conscious awareness to nurture our own emotional intelligence and wellbeing
- Community connection that focuses on collective care and your willingness to participate whole heartedly in reducing the suffering of yourself and others
- Enjoying life! Enjoying your time and company. Enjoying your body! Enjoying your unique energy and purpose. Enjoying simply being.
- Complete all modules
- Read 2 books
- Opportunity to teach Community Classes
- Creating and presenting a workshop
Included in your Training
All 200 hour trainings include:
- Supplemental digital materials including digital handbooks, worksheets, and self-discovery prompts
- Signature class sequencing outlines
- Access to our virtual library of instructional classes, including dozens of asana alignment tutorials and self-care practices
- Unlimited class pass to studio, streaming, and on demand classes
- Teacher Retreat Day
- Special invitation to some of our most beloved studio workshops including Crystals for Self-Care and Outdoor Full Moon Yoga on the grounds of the Yardley studio.
- A goodie bag filled with Peacock lifestyle goodies.
- Sincere and serious TLC!
2021 Spring Session
2021 Spring Teacher Training
This is a hybrid training of live, virtual and recorded modules, immersions, and electives. The training will be recorded and may be taken entirely virtual if the student prefers.
Live Class Module Dates:
Saturdays + Sundays, 10am-3pm
April 24 + 25
May 1 + 2 and May 15 + 15
June 5 + 6 and June 26 + 27
July 10 + 11 and July 24 + 25
Full Tuition: $3,250
Includes a $1000 deposit
Payment Plans available! Please inquire for details.